The Student Room Group

AMA! I'm an anti-feminist, meat eating, atheist

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by the bear
archbish.jpg

You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!

:h:
Reply 21
archbish.jpg

But still no debate, I have failed :frown:
Original post by sw651
Namely, because I'm bored of TSR. See if I had made a AMA saying "I'm a feminist, vegan, Christian" **** would hit the fan.

And mainly because I don't believe third wave feminism is helpful. If it is early feminism in developing world then it is needed, but in developed world it is completely pointless.

I feel even if you chose not to support it, saying 'anti' implies you're against it. I feel that it's wrong to have a stance against something that is good on principle as feminism. I wouldn't consider myself a feminist purely because I don't feel I do it justice and nor do I go out of my way to promote it, but it is not something I am against.

Obviously I don't agree with everything (I don't believe in the gender wage gap) however I feel it does have its merits.
Stormzy's hairline goes way back but I still f*ck yo grill go retweet that little n*gga yo
Original post by sw651
But still no debate, I have failed :frown:

tbh i don't think you will convince all that many feminist God-fearing vegetarians to convert :dontknow:
and now they've done it.
definitely still a tenner
I bought one of them dresses the other day
got one of the stick on ones
yeah yeah wheres that from?
whats Emily's last name?
oh so now what you doing
did you see them on new years?
edit: thanks for the likes :smile:
retweets apprehended
Reply 26
tbh i don't think you will convince all that many feminist God-fearing vegetarians to convert :dontknow:

Can we find ones of those individual groups? :frown:
Original post by sw651
This might annoy people :/

Are you seriously trying to get attention by saying you agree with about 90% of TSR?
Reply 28
this is what probably the majority of people are ...
Reply 29
Original post by Dinasaurus
I feel even if you chose not to support it, saying 'anti' implies you're against it. I feel that it's wrong to have a stance against something that is good on principle as feminism. I wouldn't consider myself a feminist purely because I don't feel I do it justice and nor do I go out of my way to promote it, but it is not something I am against.

Obviously I don't agree with everything (I don't believe in the gender wage gap) however I feel it does have its merits.

I am against it. I consider myself fundamentally a humanist. I want equal rights for all! Whether it be the promotion of men's rights, women's rights, children's rights.
Reply 30
Original post by The Socktor
Are you seriously trying to get attention by saying you agree with about 90% of TSR?

No no, just the minority 10%
Original post by sw651
I am against it. I consider myself fundamentally a humanist. I want equal rights for all! Whether it be the promotion of men's rights, women's rights, children's rights.

Feminism does want equal rights for all though or so it claims.
Reply 32
Original post by TeeEm
this is what probably the majority of people are ...

I don't know if you have visited much more of the internet than TSR :wink:
Original post by The Socktor

I think lately it's a split between atheists and muslims on this site.
Reply 34
Feminism does want equal rights for all though or so it claims.

Therein lies my issue, third wave feminism in the west seemingly gives little care to men's rights
Original post by sw651
Therein lies my issue, third wave feminism in the west seemingly gives little care to men's rights

What are the prevalent men's rights issues?
Reply 36
I have an atheist friend before. We chill a lot, play sports and been good friends for years. He found out I'm Christian and now he rarely speaks to me. Would you have done the same just because I'm Christian?
Reply 37
Original post by sw651
I don't know if you have visited much more of the internet than TSR :wink:

Given my age, I thought I had but what do I know ...
I hope to be educated ... one day ...

b2.jpg
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
"I'm an anti-feminist, meat eating, atheist and I talk to myself"

:rofl:
Reply 39
What are the prevalent men's rights issues?

1. Unfair Rape laws.

2. Domestic violence against men

3. Rising levels of depression in men

4.Homelessness being predominatly men

5. Unfair family courts

6. The fact that there is still a 'manly' stereotype.

to name a few

Quick Reply

Latest