The Student Room Group

Studying for Linear A levels, stressing.

Hey everyone,
I'm really trying to stay positive and not stress over this however If I am completely honest with myself- I'm now thinking how in the heck am I going to remember the AS content while just learning and finishing the A2 content for these new A levels. English Lit for example has hardly any overlapping units in terms of content. Having the exams completely linear is making me confused on how to revise for my new subjects.
Original post by Cherry82
Hey everyone,
I'm really trying to stay positive and not stress over this however If I am completely honest with myself- I'm now thinking how in the heck am I going to remember the AS content while just learning and finishing the A2 content for these new A levels. English Lit for example has hardly any overlapping units in terms of content. Having the exams completely linear is making me confused on how to revise for my new subjects.

Remember that you're not alone, so many other people will be in the same situation as you, including myself! You might want to talk to your teacher or something, that might help? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest