The Student Room Group

Coming out on 'TheOtherSide.' with egg-cellent GCSEs...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.
It actually has, kind of. I mean, I really don't feel like breaking my streak of daily blog updates...

Ooh, and anon's thread:http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3896671

Seriously, go there if you're lacking motivation.

I'm actually doing okay, I've got a word document where I do pretty much the same thing as people do in their blogs, but idk if it'd be better having it online where other people can see?
Original post by defenestrated
I'm actually doing okay, I've got a word document where I do pretty much the same thing as people do in their blogs, but idk if it'd be better having it online where other people can see?

If you want the added pressure of others knowing you haven't revised when you said you would, I'd suggest putting it up here, but otherwise, what you're doing seems good, especially if you're getting all the work done.
Friday 19th February

Do set work 2 for music

Start making notes on the Cold War (At least one page)

Do another bio sheet

Ask friends about making a German learning mat and start on that if possible (need to ask more people)

If I can't do the bullet point above, I'll add at least one more paragraph to my poetry comparison essay

I might be Russian to finish all this soon...
(edited 8 years ago)
Friday 19th February

Do set work 2 for music

Start making notes on the Cold War (At least one page)

Do another bio sheet

Ask friends about making a German learning mat and start on that if possible

If I can't do the bullet point above, I'll add at least one more paragraph to my poetry comparison essay

I might be Russian to finish all this soon...

Haha at the last sentence, what banter, but you dont want to be russian to much incase you hitler-self. And make sure to turkey revision sessions really slowly.
Original post by Oblivion99
Haha at the last sentence, what banter, but you dont want to be russian to much incase you hitler-self. And make sure to turkey revision sessions really slowly.

Not too sure about that... I don't want to look like I'm Stalin my revision.
We can have a Franceship over punning :smile: Although it is recommended you have some spainich when you revise because it increases your memory.
We can have a Franceship over punning :smile: Although it is recommended you have some spainich when you revise because it increases your memory.

I don't think I'll be able to Finnish it - I kind of dislike greens :colondollar:
I don't think I'll be able to Finnish it - I kind of dislike greens :colondollar:

True, but israely hard to keep a strong revision ethic I think. You can greece up your hands up with abit of butter but your brains a lone wolf :frown:
True, but israely hard to keep a strong revision ethic I think. You can greece up your hands up with abit of butter but your brains a lone wolf :frown:

Yep, I'm China revise right now, and failing.
Yep, I'm China revise right now, and failing.

this whole thread is just puns...I...can't think of one...
*runs away crying*
Original post by homeland.lsw
this whole thread is just puns...I...can't think of one...
*runs away crying*

Kenya really not? :console:

Hahaha :P Norway should you run! Afghan and done abit of my revision but Irish I spent more time revising before because im Ghana fail for sure!

*****CATALYST OR WHAT! SO MUCH PUNS IN 1 SENTENCE******************

Hahaha :P Norway should you run! Afghan and done abit of my revision but Irish I spent more time revising before because im Ghana fail for sure!

*****CATALYST OR WHAT! SO MUCH PUNS IN 1 SENTENCE******************

I'm thinking that you should pursue a Korea in punnage :ahee:

Spoiler

Original post by Imperion

You want Samoa puns? :biggrin:
Saturday 20th February

Do the November 2012 Maths Calculator paper (got 98/100 - lost two marks because I changed one answer :facepalm: )

15 minutes of Vocab Express for French

Make the German learning mat (I've started but I haven't finished)

It must be a good sine that I've done revision every day this week so far, right?
(edited 8 years ago)
Saturday 20th February

Do the November 2012 Maths Calculator paper (got 98/100 - lost two marks because I changed one answer :facepalm: )

15 minutes of Vocab Express for French

Make the German learning mat

It must be a good sine that I've done revision every day this week so far, right?

that's an amazing maths grade, especially cos you nearly got 100%. Wish I could get sum of your marks.
Original post by glassriver
that's an amazing maths grade, especially cos you nearly got 100%. Wish I could get sum of your marks.

That sure strikes a chord with me :tongue:
Sunday 21st February

Finish the German learning mat

That's it because doing too much work on a Sunday would be the wurst (and I really can't be bothered today).
(edited 8 years ago)
Friday 8th April
(The colour of the title represents my dark, dark soul, and is definitely not a way for me to get out of putting in the effort to make it colourful.)

Spoiler

So... I thought I'd post in this revision blog thingy because I've realised that I really haven't done as much revision this holiday as I should have. :ashamed: I made the revision table below during the first days of the holidays (I didn't include times because I don't think I'd have been able to stick to them and the boxes are checkboxes), but I only managed to stick to it for the first week, before I basically gave up on the whole thing...
Timetable.JPG

But, since this thread did work during the half term, I'll try and keep this updated again (and yes, I know that I'm starting awfully late...)

Anyway, yeah, what I've done so far today is doing an Additional Maths paper (well, as much as I could) and I got 78/84 :woo: (I had to skip three questions because our school hasn't covered all of the topics yet :erm:).

Plans for the rest of today:
I need to start making mind maps for Pride and Prejudice
Doing the extract question/ essay that my English teacher gave to me :afraid:
Doing a P1 paper if I can get round to doing that...

I haven't started these, and I'm already eggs-austed. :bricks:
Just stumbled across this egg-citing thread (sorry, I tried!) - how are your exams going? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending