The Student Room Group

Am I a creepy person for this? :,(

So I am a gay guy and I have this super awesome straight friend (I love being friends and wouldn't change that for the world), but sometimes I get really confused. Every so often when we are goofing around he does stuff that I admittedly like, such as biting my hands or wrists or making random comments about licking my wrists or seeing how much of my hand he can fit into his mouth. He doesn't mean anything by it, he's just silly and jokes about random stuff. And since ig I am weird those are the exact things that I happen to fantasize about, and coincidentally my friend thinks those kind of comments and actions are a haha funny thing xD Idk i guess I was just wondering what you guys think, like am I a creep?? I don't wanna make him feel uncomfortable but in my own defense I never initiate that sorta stuff... the most I've done is egg him on if he brings it up but I'm not serious about it or anything ;P
Reply 1
ehhh im not so sure, if he comfy w it then sure, just please dont push your sexuality on him. not saying you are or anything, but if its playful, then sexuality has nothing to do with the actions like the wrist biting.

Original post by /╲/╭(•‿•)╮/╱
.. the most I've done is egg him on if he brings it up but I'm not serious about it or anything ;P

maybe dont egg him on in the future though, as you said , thats the kind of thing that you fantasize about, do you fantasies' that with only him? or others in general.
Reply 2
Original post by /╲/\╭(•‿•)╮/\╱\
So I am a gay guy and I have this super awesome straight friend (I love being friends and wouldn't change that for the world), but sometimes I get really confused. Every so often when we are goofing around he does stuff that I admittedly like, such as biting my hands or wrists or making random comments about licking my wrists or seeing how much of my hand he can fit into his mouth. He doesn't mean anything by it, he's just silly and jokes about random stuff. And since ig I am weird those are the exact things that I happen to fantasize about, and coincidentally my friend thinks those kind of comments and actions are a haha funny thing xD Idk i guess I was just wondering what you guys think, like am I a creep?? I don't wanna make him feel uncomfortable but in my own defense I never initiate that sorta stuff... the most I've done is egg him on if he brings it up but I'm not serious about it or anything ;P

Short answer: you're not a creep for fantasising about it. Everybody fantasises.

Longrmer answer: There is no guarantee what he does means anything. Only he knows if it does, and I couldn't say if he did or not - and even if I could, it wouldn't be sensible to do that.
Original post by username5995398

You're not weird for having those fetishes or kinks, everyone is into different things. I might be wrong but to me if he's joking around about things that he knows you inherently find sexual then he might be teasing you or flirting in some way being closeted? I've had two guy friends come out as gay and bisexual each because they've realised over time of subtle flirting that they weren't really joking around but are actually into the other person. But probably also best and healthy for you to not egg him on in the future because it could make your relationship a bit complicated if he's just straight and you're gay x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending