The Student Room Group

Coming out on 'TheOtherSide.' with egg-cellent GCSEs...

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheOtherSide.

Spoiler

I think I've told you this a billion times before but it's because of my parents. :emo: If they didn't put so much pressure on me to get all A*s, I'd probably do that too. :lol:

Yeah, well I'm not gonna get all A*s. :getmecoat:

Still, thank you!

Hey there,
How did you find all the science exams ? What do you think your going to get for them ?
I found P2 + P3 awful you

Feel free to have a look at my thread :wink:
www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3934631
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by nisha.sri
Hey there,
How did you find all the science exams ? What do you think your going to get for them ?
I found P2 + P3 awful you

Feel free to have a look at my thread :wink:
www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3934631

Um, parts of exams were kind of awful, like C1 because of some stupid mistakes and P2, but hopefully I did well overall. Fingers crossed.. :afraid: I'm hoping to get A*s in the sciences, but I think that'll just depend on grade boundaries, which I'm hoping will be low. :tongue:

And your thread looks awesome! Well done on your grades and I hope you get your target grades. :woo:
Original post by TheOtherSide.
Um, parts of exams were kind of awful, like C1 because of some stupid mistakes and P2, but hopefully I did well overall. Fingers crossed.. :afraid: I'm hoping to get A*s in the sciences, but I think that'll just depend on grade boundaries, which I'm hoping will be low. :tongue:

And your thread looks awesome! Well done on your grades and I hope you get your target grades. :woo:

Yeh i agree :smile:
Same here :smile:
Thank you and you too :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending