The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Studying Mental Health Nursing - travelling to placement?

I will begin studying Mental Health Nursing this September, and John Moores University is one of my (favourite!) choices so far. I have one main question for anyone that may be studying this course too - have you found any problems with travelling to work placements?

If I attend this uni I'm planning to be using public transport, and will not be driving. Am wondering how reliable/regular the public transport in and around Liverpool is, and how far typical Nursing students have had to travel to placements.

Thank you to anyone that can help!
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey have you had an offer for LJMU for September? I had my interview 1st Feb and still haven't heard back. I was also wondering about transport too X
Liverpool
Reply 2
I have had an offer yeah - that's weird because my interview was before yours but I heard back within a couple of days. I think that because it's in a city the transport won't be too bad, just hope we don't get a placement in the middle of nowhere haha x
I don't think my interview went too well, I thought that when I left the interview. I have had a an offer for Salford which was initially my first choice so if I haven't heard back from LJMU in a couple of weeks I'm going to firm there. Yeah I'm sure the public transport will be fine with being in a city :smile: X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by theamoore
I don't think my interview went too well, I thought that when I left the interview. I have had a an offer for Salford which was initially my first choice so if I haven't heard back from LJMU in a couple of weeks I'm going to firm there. Yeah I'm sure the public transport will be fine with being in a city :smile: X

Posted from TSR Mobileh
Hi could you please give me some advice as to what kind of questions are asked at the interview pls 😀 I have mine on frid thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending