The Student Room Group

Can you get into Uni with L2 business

Hi, i am studying BTEC L2 business, this is my second year at college since in my first year i did BTEC Diploma in Business Administration Level 1 and i passed that. i have only got 1 GCSE which is Art Textile C, i have got no idea what i am doing next year as i am supposed to be at UNI. i haven't looked at any unis yet since i don't know if i can get into any. please let me know if i can get into any unis with L2 in business to study business marketing or business management. it would mean a lot.
Thank you
Reply 1
L2 is GCSE level, you need to be doing L3 to apply to university because L3 is worth A levels

You would need to stay on at college and complete either A levels, BTEC L3, Access or IB to get into uni, or you could apply for a foundation year at a university
Original post by yt7777
L2 is GCSE level, you need to be doing L3 to apply to university because L3 is worth A levels

You would need to stay on at college and complete either A levels, BTEC L3, Access or IB to get into uni, or you could apply for a foundation year at a university

my bad, will delete my post

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending