The Student Room Group

How many times a week do you go out?

Scroll to see replies

I'm not in uni yet but I'm not a party person. Still, I like spending time outside. I try to go for a run every day, and I hope to bike more once it gets warmer. If I'm feeling crappy, I'll just walk to the store and buy soup/veggies for soup. I think it's really important to get fresh air every single day. I don't spend much time with friends because I'm really busy during the day and I'm an early to bed, early to rise type.
Reply 21
My friend is at Imperial, London being one of the greatest cities in the world...

He has been out twice since September. Does anyone else think this is pathetic and just a wasted opportunity?
My closest friend at uni isn't really the outgoing type, but am going to try and get him to go out a bit more :lol:

Other than that, I may go out a few times with some other people at uni, but that is only really when they invite me cause I don't spend much time with them, at the moment. Hopefully, after reading week and when I have my own car, I will be able to go out more often :smile:

I don't mean clubbing, but more just chilling etc.
(edited 8 years ago)
We rarely go out any more, since moving into our new house in August we have gone out about 4 or 5 times, mostly to the pub round the corner. Which I'm okay with, I don't really enjoy clubs any more and prefer pubs. Sometimes I get really bored though and just wish we'd go the pub more often, but then I remember how much money I'm saving.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
:rave:

Are you a party person or not...? How is it affecting your work?

:cookie:

Rofl, overwhelming amount of hikikomori, no surprises there. :rofl:

I used to be a party person when I worked 10 years before coming to Uni. I thought one of the perks of being a student was the social life with becoming a city girl and all. The truth is now I don't have time for my own friends never mind making new ones. Glasgow Uni work load is pretty heavy, 4 x 2000 word essays, 2 presentations, weekly tutorials, 3 exams and 2 class tests for each semester in first year. To those who party, how do you's, manage it? Maybe your just smarter and can wing it?
Embarrassed to even say
2-3 times a year
Me: Can't wait to go to uni, visit new places, always out.

Reality: Sat in a box room on TSR.
Maybe 3 nights a week..

*when I say 3 I mean 1

*when I say week I mean year

*:sadnod:
I don't really "party" anymore, much prefer to just go do something random or drive around aimlessly with the boyo's, see where we end up and go explore.
Outside? is that where normal people go?
i thought it meant get out the house. as for clubbing, three times in the last year. and that was the first in twenty

Unfortunately I work Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5pm. So it's difficult to fit in times of social outtings, although, I'm trying to not be so career focused currently (especially at 19)

Usually weekends I'll drink socially but maybe have one party a month or something, speaking as someone that doesn't have a great deal of people to go out with, so probably under-party wayy too much!
Go out as in go into town, go to shops or just a day out? Most days.

Go out as in drinking, going to pubs/clubs - every couple of months, if that. I usually just drink in my flat or at my mum's or a friends house.
Original post by the bear
just slip out of the cave to catch a salmon or two then straight back in. after a quick trip to the woods.

Eat the occasional kayak every now and then?

[video="youtube;nU5cMZymSr0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5cMZymSr0[/video]
I like parties

I just never get invited to them

:colonhash:
Eat the occasional kayak every now and then?

[video="youtube;nU5cMZymSr0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nU5cMZymSr0[/video]

Some of those comments.

"if bears are going to live in this country they have to learn English." :rofl:

:rolf:
Lately I'm not working and am not at school so I've not gone out since January, when it's the holidays and my friends are back from uni I tend to go out maybe 3 times a week tops?
The most in a row is 3 days in a row. Generally this is just clubbing not including going out drinking at the pub.

Once in Uni, I'll probably keep it down to about 3 drinking related outings a week.
Now and then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending