The Student Room Group

Concord College

Heard that boarding school students can only go out twice a week. Any idea if there are any curfew on the timing?
Reply 2

Yes it is!! Thanks a lot for sharing!
Reply 3
Anyone can share their experience in Concord? Are the teachers nice and helpful? Is it a very academically driven place?
hey! I graduated from Concord last year and now I'm studying at UCL. it's definitely an academically driven place, but most teachers are super helpful and nice. definitely a school I'd reccomend!
Reply 5
Original post by rrricccc223
hey! I graduated from Concord last year and now I'm studying at UCL. it's definitely an academically driven place, but most teachers are super helpful and nice. definitely a school I'd reccomend!

Hi I’m taking an entrance exam on math and humanities for sixth form soon… is it hard?.. I’ve only arrived here this year on September.. and never did humanities…
Reply 6
Original post by ClaireSG
Heard that boarding school students can only go out twice a week. Any idea if there are any curfew on the timing?

If you are only allowed out twice a weak, is that a problem? How many times a week do you need to go out?

If you need to go out and stay out late, for some reason, do you really thing you won't be allowed? Do you think Concord is some sort of prison?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending