The Student Room Group

University revision

Is 4 weeks enough to revise for 4 university exams? How many hrs should I revise a day?
It really depends on you. Some people need to revise more, some people less...

While for me, revising 4 weeks for 4 exams seems doable but it's pushing it a bit. I'd start revising now and I'd figure out how much revision you need as you go - we all have different revision needs and styles and it's something we need to figure out by ourselves. Good luck!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Is 4 weeks enough to revise for 4 university exams? How many hrs should I revise a day?

Hey there! 😀

The time you should devote to studying for exams is a very individual issue. Everyone has their own study pace and rhythm, so it is crucial to reflect on how it is in your case. You know yourself best and are the best reference here.

Start with identifying how much material you have to go through, what will be the most effective way to study the material, and how much time it usually takes or you expect it to take. Based on this, you can create a comprehensive learning plan to ensure that you have peace of mind and will be superbly prepared on time.

Remember, the plan should be manageable and achievable. You do not want to get discouraged and overwhelmed by the study overload. From my experience, if I plan 30 minutes or one hour extra every day, I can study with peace of mind, not worrying about time, and usually finish even earlier than expected. This works excellently as a motivational kick!

With strategic planning, you can definitely make the most of the next four weeks and excel in all your exams.

You have got this 💪 Feel free to reach out if you have any questions 😉 You can also chat with me or other students directly through The Ambassador Platform.

Best of luck,

Julia
Psychology student
De Montfort University

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending