The Student Room Group

Black racist filmed on bus abusing Muslim Lady

[video="youtube;EQb5nhSPb-M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQb5nhSPb-M[/video]

I wonder why this has so little exposure? My tram experience got loads, this gets zero.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What a vile woman
Reply 2
nobody cares, if it happens to muslims. i blame the media:frown: sadly,humanity is non existent at the moment
This was in the news about 2 months ago.
Reply 4
Original post by HS2030
nobody cares, if it happens to muslims. i blame the media:frown: sadly,humanity is non existent at the moment

More evidence to say Muslims don't care if it happens to non-Muslims.
i made a thread about this like ages ago. Im gutted that no one really did anything to defend those two women. :frown:
She shouldn't be allowed to be around human-beings. Makes me mad that no one said anything!!!!!!! UGHHHH
(edited 8 years ago)
Lol
Reply 8
This is old.
Reply 9
Original post by ellie0497
She shouldn't be allowed to be around human-beings. Makes me mad that no one said anything!!!!!!! UGHHHH

Doesn't compare to the Paris attacks though. At least shes alive..some people never saw the day light after 9/11..so therr you go..
Original post by Catholic_
Doesn't compare to the Paris attacks though. At least shes alive..some people never saw the day light after 9/11..so therr you go..

You are such a pathetic troll.

What did the pregnant lady do? How is the Paris attacks and the 9/11 attacks even slightly relevant?
Very old video but lolled at her rant when she's like "20,000 wives, that's nasty, that's disgusting. You lot are the first ones to talk about haram, living the most disgusting, dirty lives" :rofl2:
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 13
Original post by ellie0497

WWYD? Just asking. Also this is an old video it was posted here some time ago
I think I came across this video before

It's so disgusting
Reply 15
Jacqueline Woodhouse was jailed for 21 weeks for her foul-mouthed tirade. But then again, she was white.
Old vid
Islam is a race? ...
[video="youtube;EQb5nhSPb-M"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQb5nhSPb-M[/video]

I wonder why this has so little exposure? My tram experience got loads, this gets zero.

Because it got a tonne of media attention already.. when it happened about 3 months ago.
Original post by Mathemagicien
Islam is a race? ...

The Muslim lady was also Arab, which makes this racism. Anyhow most Muslims in the UK are also of minority races so most instances of Islamophobia are also instances of racism.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending