The Student Room Group

Christ's College Science Subjects Open Day - 18th February

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd start this thread to see who else was attending the open day. Hopefully we can all get to know each other before we go!

I'm going to be applying for Biological Natural Sciences, I'm curious to see what others are going for!
Ooh I was about to start one of these threads as well!! I'm going and I'm looking at applying for biological Nat as I as well!! I guess I'll see you on Thursday!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I was surprised that one hadn't already been started! Yes, guess I'll see you on Thursday!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah I was expecting to find a thread for this a while ago too! I'm Charlotte by the way 😀

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Nice to meet you! You could probably tell by my name, but I'm Lucy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nice to meet you too and I could tell haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Yeah, I thought it may be obvious! What other universities are you looking at? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm looking at Nottingham, UEA, Imperial College London, UCL and also Portsmouth and Southampton what about you? Btw I won't be on here after like 1.30 this afternoon because I'm going up this afternoon ready for tomorrow

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I'm looking at Edinburgh, St Andrews, Sheffield, Durham and York, also Imperial and Exeter. I'm traveling up now too, just about to turn my phone off! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending