The Student Room Group

NCS Applications

Hello, does anyone know if the newham colleigate sixth form college applications are still open? I know that december is a late time to apply to sixth form, but would they still take my application? Also, do i have to apply to a school or can i just go up to them on results day? Looking forward to a reply :smile:
Original post by mp12345678
Hello, does anyone know if the newham colleigate sixth form college applications are still open? I know that december is a late time to apply to sixth form, but would they still take my application? Also, do i have to apply to a school or can i just go up to them on results day? Looking forward to a reply :smile:

it's not open yet!! it opens on january 1st and closes in february 1st. (so one month to apply) so you aren't late they just haven't opened applications yet. also always always always best to apply online first, i highly doubt they let people in on results day and would just generally be more time consuming as well and risky because you might not get subjects you want if you apply on the day in person.
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by urfaverowboat
it's not open yet!! it opens on january 1st and closes in february 1st. (so one month to apply) so you aren't late they just haven't opened applications yet. also always always always best to apply online first, i highly doubt they let people in on results day and would just generally be more time consuming as well and risky because you might not get subjects you want if you apply on the day in person.

ok thanks this was really helpful! 🙂 the site didnt say any thing about this

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending