The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Will be writing out a few law essays starting from as soon as this is posted - I endeavour to complete four.
Reply 3701
does this happen to anyone else?

Where you start revising for a module that you haven't done in a while and end up losing patience. I tried doing a past paper for s1 but had to stop. any tips?
Original post by Guls
does this happen to anyone else?

Where you start revising for a module that you haven't done in a while and end up losing patience. I tried doing a past paper for s1 but had to stop. any tips?

Persistence is the key. You just have to keep going over it. Go over your notes first before you try a past paper.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anon_98
The Chemistry paper was alright. - Very glad I chose to retake. :smile:

Was it the wjec legacy paper?

I messed up a few calculations. After the paper everyone had the same answer for one question and I had a completely different one.

Other questions that sucked was the other way to tell how many moles of water there was or something apart from doing recrystallisation. And why there was cotton placed at the top of the tube. What were ur answers there?
Done and marked a chem F325 paper, I definitely have more confidence in this unit :smile: I'll revise more psychology tomorrow, I really need to finish the making a case section
Reply 3705
Original post by Kittyboy
Was it the wjec legacy paper?

I messed up a few calculations. After the paper everyone had the same answer for one question and I had a completely different one.

Other questions that sucked was the other way to tell how many moles of water there was or something apart from doing recrystallisation. And why there was cotton placed at the top of the tube. What were ur answers there?

Ah no, it was the AQA resit paper.

Awh no, sorry to hear that - hopefully you'll still gain follow through marks etc though.

Right, I see- that's annoying + sounds like there was a lot of how science works/EMPA stuff in your paper, or at least a bit more than there was in ours. Hm..
Reply 3706
woke up my days plan is for the afternoon: 8 bio qs, chem theory on t.m, c3 functions book qs, chem unit 4 paper, chem qs will start in hopefully 15 min just finishing breakfast

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3707
starting now with bio qs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3708
Another day to ace revision.

Stats core 3 and core 4 papers back to back till 4. 2 hour break then Chem 2 revision with a cheeky Chem 4 session till 10.
Topic 1-3 of organics until 1pm
Reply 3710
finished bio qs will take a 15 min break and do some chem t.m theory

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3711
Original post by Guls
Another day to ace revision.

Stats core 3 and core 4 papers back to back till 4. 2 hour break then Chem 2 revision with a cheeky Chem 4 session till 10.

Did the Jan 05 ms1b and jan06 core 4. Break time now till 10 past then core 3.
Reply 3712
G. afternoon.

Right, so today I am going to be doing Chemistry unit 5. Will spend the next hour writing down all the topics I need to know + clearing up my desk ..bc it's currently in a dreadful state.
Starting a mind map (not my usual revision technique but it seems to have had success with conservatism :colondollar:) on feminism now - it will be about the strands.
I'm gonna go over my chemistry flashcards for the next hour!
Reply 3715
finished my F585 analysis for extract 3 (fig.3.1), going to try and push towards extract 4 and get a S1 paper done.
At 3 I'm going to try and conquer trigonometry in C2 :smile:
Reply 3717
Whilst I was clearing my desk, I found an unused £65 WHSmith gift card which means I can now get myself lots + lots of new stationeryyy. I don't think I desperately require anything but maybe I should go out tomorrow + make myself happy. Hmm..some new highlighters would probably be nice. I love new stationery.:woo:
Reply 3718
I'm going to start with Enthalpy change in this block.- Making notes.
Original post by Anon_98
Whilst I was clearing my desk, I found an unused £65 WHSmith gift card which means I can now get myself lots + lots of new stationeryyy. I don't think I desperately require anything but maybe I should go out tomorrow + make myself happy. Hmm..some new highlighters would probably be nice. I love new stationery.:woo:

£65... Damn :awesome:

Latest

Trending

Trending