The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Just found this forum now, and it looks like it might be an absolute LIFESAVER for my revision (so typical of me to rely on a forum for motivation! :tongue:). Need to finish 2 psychology essays I started earlier this afternoon and then start 2 others (fun!) - hope everyone's studying is going well!
Original post by Thomith
did June 2010 (only got June 2015 left and i've done all the official papers from 2008-2015 :3)

anyway yeah, got 66/80 on F332, and went through the F332 article and know which stuff from F331 could come up in the article questions so will revise those in a few days :smile: . going to have a shower then do an F334 paper.

Care to share? :wink:
Reply 3802
im up and its a maths morning.

Spoiler

I'm up early, going to read/review the notes I made for topic 4 Biology unit 2. After I'm done I'll run errands and then probably continue with studying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KINGYusuf
Care to share? :wink:

sure :P

the stuff i think could come up in F332 from F331 would be;
Radicals, Catalysis (both types), waste products from fuels, causes of photochemical smog, labeling a mass spectrometer, describing the difference between saturated/unsaturated compounds.

then ofc theres stuff from F332 that could come up in the article questions (ozone creation/depletion, homolytic/heterolytic fission, and CFCs/describing the hole in the ozone layer in the antarctic.

anyway :tongue:, gunna wake up a bit then start the F335 paper :3
got 109/120 in the F335 paper
C3 time :3
Gonna do biology unit 2 Jan 2015 paper after lunch.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone studying Biology?:popout:
Im going to try get to the Renaissance period in Medicine and Public health
Original post by Thomith
got 109/120 in the F335 paper
C3 time :3

How do you revise for F335? Like before past papers. I'm really behind right now
History Cold War The Building of the Berlin Wall Revision Cards
Hey, im new to writing on this forum! Today i have been working on history themes for my Russia course (Russia and its Rulers 1855-1964), anyone else taking this exam with OCR? I have been looking at nature of government and ideologies.

Soon i am going to work on Business Studies AQA Unit 3, looking over my notes and possibly planning some exam questions. Good luck everyone on your revision!
break and then the cuban missile crisis revision cards :smile:
Original post by KINGYusuf
How do you revise for F335? Like before past papers. I'm really behind right now

made revision cards of all the theory, used examples from the textbook/revision guide to memorize the equations, then made 2 large A3 spider diagrams/maps, one for the organic synthetic routes, and one for the aromatic compound synthetic routes.

almost through C3 (procrastinated for a little bit, got Q7/Q8 left)
then will do a Biology Unit 5 paper.
So I've been revising C2 by watching maths videos and making notes, for like 4 hours straight?! :s-smilie: Not sure how that happened haha... so I'm gonna take a nice long break :tongue:

Afterwards I'll probably do some past papers for C2 and politics.
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT WAKING UP EARLY, @Anon_98!

Spoiler

I'm gonna do some revision now, though! :woo:

Physics Unit 2 past paper, and then notes on History. :work:

Spoiler

So I'm doing history revision and by 4pm I aim to have finished summarising issues the Rump dealt with, why the Rump failed and what happened with the Pment of Saints/Nominated Assembly😊
After I complete working in the biology unit 2 paper, I decided to take a short nap. Gonna take a shower then continue with my studying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3818
i just cane back home will start at 5, i will first do bio qs till 6 ver chiral compounds notes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ok, just finished revision for the day! 3 hours of history - going over one theme, finishing my typed notes on each ruler and typing all what i recall from Alexander II and 2 hours of Operations for BUSS3 - made a powerpoint summary, went over flashcards and watched some video tutorials on critical path as well as practising some past questions. Tomorrow i want to go over another history theme - opposition, recall Alexander III remembered notes and do Marketing for business. :smile: Hope everyones revision is going ok. I am finding logging my revision on here really useful :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending