The Student Room Group

clubbing holiday destination

Hi,
me and my mates are looking for a clubbing holiday destination for july 2016.
We are 18-17, and we are looking for the best destination (We've already been in Ayia Napa last year, so anything but that).
Please explain why you think its better.

Thanks.
Reply 1
Las Vegas is the best clubbing destination I've been to. Best DJ's, best clubs, best everything really.

However as you're 17/18 that's not an option for you. I've been to Malia and Zante, both of which were amazing, but that was 10 years ago (:s-smilie:)
Reply 2
Original post by JBLondon
Las Vegas is the best clubbing destination I've been to. Best DJ's, best clubs, best everything really.However as you're 17/18 that's not an option for you. I've been to Malia and Zante, both of which were amazing, but that was 10 years ago (:s-smilie:)

I have been to Vegas twice, great place but not for my age.
We thought of Zante, but I am looking for more opinions.
Thank you.
Reply 3
What did you think of Ayia Napa can I ask ?

Did you have to pay entrance fee to get in each club ?

Busy? Do any events?

Thanks
Reply 4
Original post by gregluk
What did you think of Ayia Napa can I ask ?

Did you have to pay entrance fee to get in each club ?

Busy? Do any events?

Thanks

Amazing!
We bought our tickets for the parties from the company flew with her, so we didn't need to look for tickets and parties there.
We miss chris brown show by a week :frown:
But there are always events and special parties (foam, uv paint, popcorn, street, beach ...)

Original post by ACJHealy
Ibiza is unbeatable and always will be. I've heard Kavos in Corfu is an up and comer.

I heard of Kavos, any recommendations ?
Reply 5
UP
Reply 6
Ibiza, kavos, malia, Magaluf
Reply 7
Sunny Beach Bulgaria is unbeatable.

You always get a wider collection of females from e.g Scandinavians who are all dtf

Quick Reply

Latest