The Student Room Group

TUI Holiday Rep

Anyone on here worked as a holiday rep (summer resort rep) with TUI and able to give some advice/answer some questions? TIA x
Work in a holiday beach destination, in one of the bars. Free alcohol and you get paid.
Reply 3
Hello. I worked at TUI HQ in Luton for 6 years in marketing and was part of the graduate assesment day. My involvement was with head office staff, as apposed to reps, but I might be able to help if you have any questions... @Kirsty Roberts
Original post by Kirsty Roberts
Anyone on here worked as a holiday rep (summer resort rep) with TUI and able to give some advice/answer some questions? TIA x

Hey I was just offered a job as a holiday rep for tui going out this summer anything I can help with
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Scottlangan1
Hey I was just offered a job as a holiday rep for tui going out this summer anything I can help with

Hi there! Thanks for your reply.

Congrats on your job offer btw!

I was just wondering...
What kind of experience did you have/would you recommend to have before applying for the job?
Also, what are the positions like? As I am considering going for high season as I won't finish school until end of June next year.

Thanks in advance!
Original post by Kirsty Roberts
Hi there! Thanks for your reply.

Congrats on your job offer btw!

I was just wondering...
What kind of experience did you have/would you recommend to have before applying for the job?
Also, what are the positions like? As I am considering going for high season as I won't finish school until end of June next year.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Kirsty yeah it was a tough interview my experience mainly helped because I am good with sales and broke some records for one company. But I think mainly they will look at how well suited your personality is, as well as your commitment to the role things like not getting home sick and quitting early. I’m going out in high season as well. The contract they offered was a lot more than I’d thought you’d get so pretty happy but thankyou for the thankyou :wink: if I can help just let me know x
Hey Kirsty yeah it was a tough interview my experience mainly helped because I am good with sales and broke some records for one company. But I think mainly they will look at how well suited your personality is, as well as your commitment to the role things like not getting home sick and quitting early. I’m going out in high season as well. The contract they offered was a lot more than I’d thought you’d get so pretty happy but thankyou for the thankyou :wink: if I can help just let me know x

Perfect, thanks, very helpful :smile: I'm studying hospitality as one of my a levels so I'm hoping that may help a bit. Good luck and enjoy your season!

Hey could u help me?
Original post by saskiasaarinen
Hey could u help me?

Given that the user you are quoting last posted on this website nearly 6 years ago, I'd say probably not.

If you have a question post it here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=672

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending