The Student Room Group

To succeed or not to succeed???

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Ok, left the rs revision session. Did a couple of French questions but still got loads to go.

I will now annotate poetry and then I will do B2 revision before I recap rs tonight
Reply 61
Lol. Okay so no biology revision yesterday or poetry notes. :wink:

The RS exam was okay but I'm not going to think about it anymore.

Tomorrow I have French and Biology 2 & 3.

I just finished French reading questions from my workbook. I'm going to do B2 and 3 revision. Then I'm going to do two past papers on biology. Then I'll spend the rest of the evening working on French and maybe do some more biology.

Tomorrow after the biology exams, I'm going to do poetry and ask my sister to hand in my paper to my teacher to mark on Wednesday. Then I have all of Wednesday to focus on Chemistry. After the Chemisty exam on Thursday I will then begin to focus on next week.

This is really helping me and keeping me accountable so sorry but not sorry for anyone who's trawling through this mess, if there is anyone... :smile:
Reply 62
French and Biology were alright.

I got a bad headache in the middle of French which lasted for the rest of the day but it wasn't too bad. I'm trying not to think too much about exams which I've done and focus instead on the next. :wink:

I didn't do English tonight but tomorrow I will. I'll also do Chemistry and try not to get distracted by the five newborn puppies in our dining room... :smile:
Reply 63
Okay I had Chemistry. Chemistry 2 was ok but 3 was awful. Anyway, onwards and upwards!

I have English Lit tomorrow and an exam everyday so I've made a strict revision plan for today. So far I am on time. Just finished reading inspector calls revision guide and started annotating poems.

Breaking for lunch before I read the to kill a mockingbird guide, annotate more poems, do some geography questions and maybe read some physics notes. Fun! :smile:
Original post by Ara8311a
Okay I had Chemistry. Chemistry 2 was ok but 3 was awful. Anyway, onwards and upwards!

I have English Lit tomorrow and an exam everyday so I've made a strict revision plan for today. So far I am on time. Just finished reading inspector calls revision guide and started annotating poems.

Breaking for lunch before I read the to kill a mockingbird guide, annotate more poems, do some geography questions and maybe read some physics notes. Fun! :smile:

I'm glad to see all of your revision is going well and it'll definitely pay off. Good luck with the rest of your exams! :smile:
Reply 65
Original post by graciousgannon
I'm glad to see all of your revision is going well and it'll definitely pay off. Good luck with the rest of your exams! :smile:

Thanks! Good luck to you too!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending