The Student Room Group
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website

Any Computer Systems Engineering Applicants?

Hey guys, name is Sam and I just made Kent my firm for BEng Computer Systems Engineering! So so excited for Uni now! :biggrin:

Was just wondering if there are any other fellow Computer Systems Engineering applicants or even students currently studying the course now who would like to say hi.

Have a great day guys! :h:
Reply 1
I made Sheffield Hallam my firm. I am doing Computer Systems engineering too. I want to know more about the course and the graduate careers.
Winter time, University of Kent
University of Kent
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Hey :smile: Haven't made a decision yet but I will most likely be doing Computer Systems Engineering too, went to the applicant day last wednesday I was very pleased, wondering about accomodation now, which do you think is the best place to be? I want something not too expensive but not awful, midrange.
Reply 3
Hiya, I will be starting electronic engineering at kent this September, this is a very similar course to computer systems engineering with just a few differing modules. :smile:
In another life I'd have liked to do this course, but I'm down for Computer Science atm.

But good luck to all of you!
Original post by deElectron
Hey guys, name is Sam and I just made Kent my firm for BEng Computer Systems Engineering! So so excited for Uni now! :biggrin:

Was just wondering if there are any other fellow Computer Systems Engineering applicants or even students currently studying the course now who would like to say hi.

Have a great day guys! :h:

Hi, I am not sure whether to choose Computer systems engineering as my firm.

Are you now happy after studying Computer Systems Engineering as your undergraduate course?

Is there any advice you would like to give me?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
Original post by turkefc
Hiya, I will be starting electronic engineering at kent this September, this is a very similar course to computer systems engineering with just a few differing modules. :smile:

Are you now happy with doing Computer Systems Engineering as your undergraduate course?

Is there any advice you would like to give?

Thanks
Original post by Bolt15
I made Sheffield Hallam my firm. I am doing Computer Systems engineering too. I want to know more about the course and the graduate careers.

Original post by turkefc

Are you now happy with doing Computer Systems Engineering as your undergraduate course?

Is there any advice you would like to give?

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending