The Student Room Group
Is that AQA unit 6 by any chance? I have that tomorrow but I have no idea what it is on. When you find out please let me know!
Reply 2
i'm doing aqa gen stud tomorrow - its politics, society and the economy or something along those lines. dammit, i am a scientist not a politician! we got a pre release text ages ago that we are supposed to read - 45 mins of the exam are related to it apparently. and the other 45 i have no idea.
Reply 3
It's about the European Union, advantages and disadvantages and the new constitution.
Reply 4
do you feel like explaining the new constitution very briefly? i am completely ignorant on this front - i know i should read the papers etc. but it doesnt mean anything to me .... vicious circle really. dont bother explaining if you cant be arsed - its my own fault!
Reply 5
No i'm doing edexcel in the morn and its unit 6. I have no idea about nething to do with it...can ne1 shed ne light..? Oh well if not never mind...does ne1 care about G.S. neway? Nobody seems to no wot the hell its about!
Reply 6
Harri
No i'm doing edexcel in the morn and its unit 6. I have no idea about nething to do with it...can ne1 shed ne light..? Oh well if not never mind...does ne1 care about G.S. neway? Nobody seems to no wot the hell its about!

have u got the text book? it's marked in which chapters...can't really help you though because i haven't looked at it, i figure its a read in bed and over breakfast jobby...do you know if we have to do any science/maths? because thats there too but there was none last week!
Reply 7
Really dont know! Have know notes/lessons/books etc. although it wudnt surprise me if maths n sciences came up.
Reply 8
don't bother with GS...really don't...its not worth worrying about...i'm so proud i managed to get a whole *9* marks in Jan...i thought it would be worth more...i was talking about globalisation and the fact that opening Iraq up to the Americans would mean a maccy d's and therefore obesity and then there would be a nation of obese Iraquis....i had specific words/phrases i had to get in, obese iraqi, tribal leaders of southern mozambique, ali queen of the stroudies and dolphin (and many other fish) i was soooooo proud to do it :biggrin: hehe
Reply 9
Thats quite an impressive list of words!! It is such a waste of time! Luckily we dont have to hav ne lessons in it at my school but i dont see why they make u do it if u really don't need it n its of absolutely NO benefit!
Reply 10
we did have lessons....but i didn't turn up to them and therefore got kicked off the course...they wouldn't let my quit so it was the only way i could get out of it....in a way i'm upset i cannot replicate my 2 u's i got in jan tomorrow....twas so much fun to do 10mins then make a paper shirt until 1hr had passed and i could walk out!! the faces of the examiner peeps was CLASSIK :P
Reply 11
lucykins
we did have lessons....but i didn't turn up to them and therefore got kicked off the course...they wouldn't let my quit so it was the only way i could get out of it....in a way i'm upset i cannot replicate my 2 u's i got in jan tomorrow....twas so much fun to do 10mins then make a paper shirt until 1hr had passed and i could walk out!! the faces of the examiner peeps was CLASSIK :P

i managed to get in "please! leave your western preconceptions at the door!" in a totally irrelevant place that made no sense...but made me laugh!
Reply 12
Good man! :cool: glad to see that people are still taking the micheal :biggrin:
Reply 13
"Of course, a European superstate would provide the military and economic power required to take on America. This will be a necessity in the mighty wars that are to come."

Latest