The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Locker rentals at Sir Tom Finney Sports Centre

Hello!
I was just wondering if we could rent lockers at the Sir Tom Finney Sports Centre? If so for how long and how much are rentals?

Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello!
I was just wondering if we could rent lockers at the Sir Tom Finney Sports Centre? If so for how long and how much are rentals?
Thanks!
Hi Anon,

Thank you for your question. Our Sir Tom Finney Sports Centre does have lockers available for students, let me find out further details on how to access one. I'll respond as soon as I know more.

Many thanks, 😊
Sarah
(edited 1 month ago)
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi Anon,
Thank you for your question. Our Sir Tom Finney Sports Centre does have lockers available for students, let me find out further details on how to access one. I'll respond as soon as I know more.
Many thanks, 😊
Sarah
Thank you! Yes any info about the locker rentals would be great. Especially how much they cost.

Have a great day Sarah!
Thank you! Yes any info about the locker rentals would be great. Especially how much they cost.
Have a great day Sarah!

Hi there!

If you mean lockers to use whilst you are using the gym facilities, they're completely free and I use them regularly! They have plenty in the changing rooms and some on the gym floor as well. They are all electronic and work using 4 digit codes that you set yourself.

I hope this helps! If you would like to show your support, please consider leaving us your vote for Best Official Rep here: TSR Community Awards 2023: Best Official Rep Award - VOTING NOW OPEN - The Student Room

-Rebecca, UCLan
Have a great day Sarah!
Hi there,

Just to add, the lockers at our Sir Tom Finney Sports Centre are available for members only to be used whilst using the facilities. The lockers are opened regularly and checked, any items left in the lockers will go into lost property.

I hope this helps 😊
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending