The Student Room Group

help with WJEC product design theory please!!!

Please can someone help me with product design theory as the teacher is awful and the exam board does not provide a textbook
Original post by Beardie26
Please can someone help me with product design theory as the teacher is awful and the exam board does not provide a textbook

Not sure if you are doing AS or A level but here is some a level revision stuff.
Anyone else doing dt 3??
Original post by Numero Uno
Anyone else doing dt 3??

Yes I am doing DT 3. I am having a hard time finding markschemes with good long answers. I also have problems finding mark schemes of papers like year 2002 as WJEC doesn't have all the older past papers
Original post by DoctorateNinja
Yes I am doing DT 3. I am having a hard time finding markschemes with good long answers. I also have problems finding mark schemes of papers like year 2002 as WJEC doesn't have all the older past papers

Yeah same i can't find much essay answers which i need if uyou see any could you post them please and i have a few old past papers.
Not sure if you have 2005 couldn't find a mark scheme
Anyone else gunna struggle with the essay section c
If anyone has some essay examples that would be great:smile:
Yes I am doing DT 3. I am having a hard time finding markschemes with good long answers. I also have problems finding mark schemes of papers like year 2002 as WJEC doesn't have them at all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending