The Student Room Group

NHS Bursary

This year I am going to be studying Adult Nursing in Coventry and hopefully Swansea. Shall I apply for the NHS bursary or should I only apply to Student Finance England? Also, what is everyone doing for accommodation? Is it true that I should be choosing the more expensive accommodation?
Reply 1
Original post by EmRuck
This year I am going to be studying Adult Nursing in Coventry and hopefully Swansea. Shall I apply for the NHS bursary or should I only apply to Student Finance England? Also, what is everyone doing for accommodation? Is it true that I should be choosing the more expensive accommodation?

Apply for both. Why would you not apply for the bursary?

Accommodation needs to be what your budget can afford. Look what your uni has to offer, think about what you want to have e.g en suite or shared bathroom. Decide based on price/amenities.
Reply 2
Original post by amyc123
Apply for both. Why would you not apply for the bursary?

Accommodation needs to be what your budget can afford. Look what your uni has to offer, think about what you want to have e.g en suite or shared bathroom. Decide based on price/amenities.

I have been told that I am only able to apply for one or the other?
You can apply for both. Your loan will be reduced though.
Reply 4
Original post by Tiger Rag
You can apply for both. Your loan will be reduced though.

Really? Was told I could only get one! Will have another look into it. Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending