The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Anybody going to be living in Ashburne??

Hey folks! :smile:

Like the title says; is there anyone going to be living in Ashburne? I know there's a big accommodation thread, and I have looked through there, but sometimes Ashburne seems to be getting a bit of a beating so people might not want to say. If anyone doesn't want to say on here too, please PM me :smile: I'd love to get to know anyone before we go in September :redface:

Amanda xxx
Reply 1
Iv applied for sheavyn house which is apparantly part of ashburne
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Ashburne is like, my third choice but you never know...I'll let you know if I end up there!
Reply 3
Supachaz07
Iv applied for sheavyn house which is apparantly part of ashburne

Sheavyn is my first choice :smile:
Reply 4
I'm currently at Ashburne (literally, I'm writing this from my room :smile:), and I've been here for two years now. I don't expect to be here next year though.
Reply 5
Ana, have you enjoyed Ashburne? Where do you wanna go next year? I might end up in Ashburne, I guess it's pretty good if you stayed there two years! What exactly made you stay there two years?
Reply 6
Snarf
Ana, have you enjoyed Ashburne? Where do you wanna go next year? I might end up in Ashburne, I guess it's pretty good if you stayed there two years! What exactly made you stay there two years?

Well, I'm hoping to go here (I have a place and everything, the problem is that it's looking increasingly likely that I won't get the marks). If I have to stay in Manchester, I'm not yet quite sure what I'll do :redface:

As for why I stayed... I'm afraid it was just because I couldn't get a house with people I actually wanted to live with :smile:

It's a nice hall though, doesn't deserve its reputation. It's great to sit here with my window wide open, and watch the lazy summer afternoon as I revise... doesn't feel like you're in the middle of Manchester at all :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending