The Student Room Group

NHS ESF -rejected again.

Hi. I’ve applied for the NHS ESF 3 times already this year because I am in exceptional need financially. Otherwise I’m going to have to leave the course to get a full time job. I have sent all relevant evidence in and can clearly see that there is a shortfall in income and expenses etc. but it’s been rejected again???? Does anybody know of any help financially that students can get? The cost of living and the energy prices as well as having young children is crippling me. Thanks.
Original post by jenni2010
Hi. I’ve applied for the NHS ESF 3 times already this year because I am in exceptional need financially. Otherwise I’m going to have to leave the course to get a full time job. I have sent all relevant evidence in and can clearly see that there is a shortfall in income and expenses etc. but it’s been rejected again???? Does anybody know of any help financially that students can get? The cost of living and the energy prices as well as having young children is crippling me. Thanks.

Have you approached your uni to see if they have any hardship funds?
Original post by jenni2010

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you have been struggling. The cost of living has has had a huge impact on students and their ability to study.

I would recommend contacting your university's financial support team. They may be able to assess you for a hardship fund or point you in the direction of others bursaries that may be available to you as a student.

I hope this is of some assistance,

Mary
London South Bank University Student Rep - 3rd year Children's Nursing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending