The Student Room Group

Adult nursing funding

Can anybody advise if the full time BSC in adult nursing blended learning route carries the same funding through maintenance loan please? As a mature learner the blended learning degree would better suit family commitments but I am concerned I wouldn’t be then eligible for the full funding?
Original post by Louise2300
Can anybody advise if the full time BSC in adult nursing blended learning route carries the same funding through maintenance loan please? As a mature learner the blended learning degree would better suit family commitments but I am concerned I wouldn’t be then eligible for the full funding?

Hi Louise,

Can you confirm the full name of the university and course? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi Louise,

Can you confirm the full name of the university and course? Thanks, Jason

It’s the university of Huddersfield adult nursing Bsc (blended)
It’s the university of Huddersfield adult nursing Bsc (blended)

Thanks Louise,

Based on the course you should be eligible for the full funding. Once you apply the assessors will review and process accordingly to confirm. If the course is due to begin prior to August the 1st 2024 then I would encourage you to apply now. You can cancel or amend the application at anytime prior to enrolling on the course. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
Thanks Louise,

Based on the course you should be eligible for the full funding. Once you apply the assessors will review and process accordingly to confirm. If the course is due to begin prior to August the 1st 2024 then I would encourage you to apply now. You can cancel or amend the application at anytime prior to enrolling on the course. Thanks, Jason

Thank you for your prompt response as the course begins in sept 24 I have already sent in my finance application have I been too premature?
Thank you for your prompt response as the course begins in sept 24 I have already sent in my finance application have I been too premature?

Yes. For September 2024 those applications won't go live until the spring of this year. Did you submit this via post or complete it online as you would need to cancel this via your account and then make a new application in the spring for 24/25. Thanks, Jason
Reply 6
Yes. For September 2024 those applications won't go live until the spring of this year. Did you submit this via post or complete it online as you would need to cancel this via your account and then make a new application in the spring for 24/25. Thanks, Jason

Hi
Submitted online as wanted a general idea what I could access in terms of funding. I will cancel the application and reapply then will it be feb/March?
Hi
Submitted online as wanted a general idea what I could access in terms of funding. I will cancel the application and reapply then will it be feb/March?

Yes. We will do an announcement via our social media channels once the 24/25 applications are live. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending