The Student Room Group

Crush or friendship?

Hi guys,
This guy in my psychology class broke up with his girlfriend just after Christmas. Ever since then, I've been getting strange feelings around him. He told me he wouldn't mind having a fling with a guy (being bi and all), but I don't know if I like having him as a close friend, or maybe something more.

I'm a naturally flirty person and so I flirt with him a lot, he flirts back sometimes as well. I don't want this to get in the way of any of my exams, however, things may be different in the summer. We do play fight an awful lot, and know how to make each other laugh plus our entire psychology class thinks we're cute together, but I don't know if he thinks so too.

Does this to you sound like I have a crush on him, or is it just good friendship? Because my feelings are really confusing me.
:argh:
Tricky to tell really.
He defo likes you as a friend and does seem comfortable around you so it sounds like he may have a thing for ya.
There's not too much to go off but everything appears to point in that direction. Sounds like you know each other fairly well so there's another positive sign. Also you said that he flirts back with you so I'm gonna say that it's more likely than not that he has a crush on you.
Hope I helped.
Well, at least you're asking the right question - "do I like him" rather than the other way around. I don't think there's anyone better qualified to judge your own emotions besides you, so it's hard for me to say. I suggest you go for it and see what happens.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending