The Student Room Group

questioning me sexuality

i’m 20f and a lesbain (i think). i’ve been out for 3 years now but new alot sooner. when i was younger i definitely had gay vibes. i dressed like a boy, i had intense friendships, rly wanted to be “best friends” with girls i had crushes on, as i got older i realised i actually have crush’s on girls. i’ve always had trouble with getting horny and rarely get physically feel horny when i hahe sex when my gf even thought i get wet. i also find it difficult to orgasm by myself as i don’t know what to fantasise about. the past week i have been finding it easier to orgasm when i think of men. i’m so confused and i feel bad when my gf touches me and i think of a man, it’s eating me up and now i’m scared i might be straight or bi
Original post by Anonymous
i’m 20f and a lesbain (i think). i’ve been out for 3 years now but new alot sooner. when i was younger i definitely had gay vibes. i dressed like a boy, i had intense friendships, rly wanted to be “best friends” with girls i had crushes on, as i got older i realised i actually have crush’s on girls. i’ve always had trouble with getting horny and rarely get physically feel horny when i hahe sex when my gf even thought i get wet. i also find it difficult to orgasm by myself as i don’t know what to fantasise about. the past week i have been finding it easier to orgasm when i think of men. i’m so confused and i feel bad when my gf touches me and i think of a man, it’s eating me up and now i’m scared i might be straight or bi

I just wanted to say that life is confusing, and it's perfectly okay to not know where you stand ( or lie, as the case may be ) when it comes to sexuality. People are complicated, and we're still young - it's 100% acceptable to still be figuring yourself out!

Quick Reply

Latest