The Student Room Group

Took a dump and bled about 5 litres of it AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thefatone
hey! thanks for your concern but it's not that serious, it's most likely an anal fissure or something to do with my dofe expedition since that happened and i pretty much died on it so many it did something to my blood and i had to poop it out? but yea really not too seriously.
yes it was fresh, no discomfort, no blood on top of the poop..... well there was when i was taking the poop, it came out with it i think
no bleeding after i left toilet

but yea this happened quite often in the past so yea....

also why tf is this thread still going xD?

Ah just make sure you visit a doctor, you never know! I had this like two days ago. :emo:

You deserve this much attention, poop is an interesting topic once you get started. :colone:
it wasn't super conc and dark i would say light red but there was just a fair bit of it.

........:colonhash:

hey! thanks for your concern but it's not that serious, it's most likely an anal fissure or something to do with my dofe expedition since that happened and i pretty much died on it so many it did something to my blood and i had to poop it out? but yea really not too seriously.
yes it was fresh, no discomfort, no blood on top of the poop..... well there was when i was taking the poop, it came out with it i think
no bleeding after i left toilet

but yea this happened quite often in the past so yea....

Blood in the loo always looks more alarming than it actually is, you won't have bled five litres of blood, that's pretty much all the blood you have, when it mixes with the toilet water it just looks like a lot more than it is. As has already been said, it's likely to be from a fissure or piles. It would be sensible to go to the GP, but it's your choice in the end.

also why tf is this thread still going xD?

I can close the thread if you want me to :smile:
Reply 42
Original post by Anonymous
Ah just make sure you visit a doctor, you never know! I had this like two days ago. :emo:

You deserve this much attention, poop is an interesting topic once you get started. :colone:

lol i might visit the doctor next time this happens...

yes very interesting
i mentioned it a few days ago, and that was because there was a bit more blood than normal

I'm sorry, I'm confused. The one that happened a few years ago, was that the first one?
And now you've recently had another one?
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Reply 44
Original post by moonkatt
Blood in the loo always looks more alarming than it actually is, you won't have bled five litres of blood, that's pretty much all the blood you have, when it mixes with the toilet water it just looks like a lot more than it is. As has already been said, it's likely to be from a fissure or piles. It would be sensible to go to the GP, but it's your choice in the end.

yup just an exaggeration it was a bit more than normal...

nope lets keep it going, just surprised it's gone on for this long...
also i really would've like my Death and Aliveness thread brought back >.> it was interesting to hear people's opinion on the subject but someone though it was inappropriate so it got deleted :/
Reply 45
Original post by Joel 96
I'm sorry, I'm confused. The one that happened a few years ago, was that the first one?
And now you've recently had another one?
Correct me if I'm wrong.

yup i had a month of blood coming out but then it stopped and since then over these 2 years i've had very rare and iunfrequent cases of this
yup just an exaggeration it was a bit more than normal...

I gathered as much, you'd have found it difficult to post if you'd really bled five litres :tongue:

nope lets keep it going, just surprised it's gone on for this long...
also i really would've like my Death and Aliveness thread brought back >.> it was interesting to hear people's opinion on the subject but someone though it was inappropriate so it got deleted :/

I don't know why your thread was removed, if you want to find out why you're best off posting a thread in here and the community team will get back to you about it.
yup i had a month of blood coming out but then it stopped and since then over these 2 years i've had very rare and iunfrequent cases of this

Right, okay, thanks for clearing that up.
I still say you should get it checked out. The fact that it's happened more than once is enough of a cause for concern.
Reply 48
I gathered as much, you'd have found it difficult to post if you'd really bled five litres :tongue:

I don't know why your thread was removed, if you want to find out why you're best off posting a thread in here and the community team will get back to you about it.

^^ i probably wouldn't be alive here if i bled 5 litres :smile:

oh thanks for the link

Original post by Joel 96
Right, okay, thanks for clearing that up.
I still say you should get it checked out. The fact that it's happened more than once is enough of a cause for concern.

haha there are too many things weird about me that other ppl don't have xD

Please do thought this was a troll thread i really dont want to read about op's turds.
I'd like to further add to this - it could also (but probably isn't) something like ulcerative colitis or Crohn's. Often you'll go off food and feel sick/have minor abdominal pain, but not in all cases, and if you're developing these conditions then symptoms can come in slowly.

Just go to your GP and tell them. They'll know what tests need to be done to rule this out. If it is one of the conditions I've mentioned then things will just get worse, and it can take quite a while to get a proper diagnosis for them already.

Quick Reply

Latest