The Student Room Group

2016 Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Applicants

Scroll to see replies

ok thanks
Gextra, Yes I did.
any cranfield shared scholarship holder on this platform?
Please i am a 2:1 degree holder with GPA 3.32 and I have applied for MSc Land Reclamation and Restoration 2018. Please what my chances of been nominated?
Original post by kwab11
Please i am a 2:1 degree holder with GPA 3.32 and I have applied for MSc Land Reclamation and Restoration 2018. Please what my chances of been nominated?

Hi,

Cranfield TSR Rep, here! I just checked the Commonwealth Shared Scholarship scheme and the requirements therein for Cranfield University applicants. Your course of choice, MSc Land Reclamation and Restoration is amongst the eligible courses, so that is a good start. If you meet the minimum requirements as, well, then you will be considered for the scholarship scheme. You will be amongst a pool of other qualified candidates as well, so, fingers crossed for you.
You have a chance of being nominated as much as others do, put remember that it is a very competitive scholarship.
Best of Luck from me:smile:! You should know by the end of the month, though.

Best Regards,
Cranfield TSR Rep:smile:.
Original post by kwab11

Just an update, @kwab11

Commonwealth Shared Scholarship applicants will be notified in June, 2018. That gives plenty room for VISA applications, etc.
When I get more news, I will confirm this to you.

Kind Regards,
Cranfield TSR Rep.
Hey guys ..my agency input is filled and all necessary conditions are ticked but is still with nominating agency 1..I haven't received a message from my school yet ..am I on reserve ?
Hello. Did you ever receive any communication from the University of Edinburgh regarding your Commonwealth Shared Scholarship application, in terms of acceptance or rejection?

I received an unconditional offer of admission from them, which I accepted. However I received an automatic rejection email from the Commission, which apparently as mentioned by many applicants this year was sent out in error. My Agency Input was never filled and my application suddenly disappeared from the University Portal. And now I have no idea whether I was nominated for the scholarship or not. Any help from you in understanding the situation will be highly appreciated. Thank you.
Hey guys ..how do you know you are on reserve list ..
Original post by Birdie08
Hello. Did you ever receive any communication from the University of Edinburgh regarding your Commonwealth Shared Scholarship application, in terms of acceptance or rejection?

I received an unconditional offer of admission from them, which I accepted. However I received an automatic rejection email from the Commission, which apparently as mentioned by many applicants this year was sent out in error. My Agency Input was never filled and my application suddenly disappeared from the University Portal. And now I have no idea whether I was nominated for the scholarship or not. Any help from you in understanding the situation will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

When you receive automatic rejection from EAS it means your school haven't made any decision on your application or rejected you ..but you can still contact the school for details
Original post by Costal49
When you receive automatic rejection from EAS it means your school haven't made any decision on your application or rejected you ..but you can still contact the school for details

Thank you for your response :smile:
The University of Edinburgh just acknowledged that the rejection mail was sent out by EAS due to an error. And have asked me to wait to hear from the CSS Commission. The EAS people aren't responding to my emails.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending