The Student Room Group

AS History Revision

I am doing the new AS history Edexcel Course 'Power and Belief'. I was just wondering how people doing AS Edexcel history are revising? I am currently putting all my topics into themes, in prep for the essays, and writing key dates and events for source questions. But i'm just wondering what other methods people are using?

Thank you! :-)
Original post by chloemortonxx
I am doing the new AS history Edexcel Course 'Power and Belief'. I was just wondering how people doing AS Edexcel history are revising? I am currently putting all my topics into themes, in prep for the essays, and writing key dates and events for source questions. But i'm just wondering what other methods people are using?

Thank you! :-)

Hey,

I'm doing a different exam board, but it's pretty much the same methods of revision right?

Here's a few of my revision tips I use:

Summarise the content of each module on one sheet of paper and memorise this

Condense events into 3 bullet points [Linking with the point above]

Make a list of significant events and their dates and highlight each one you manage to remember

Do every single past paper question

Plan your essays with bullet points within a minute

Time yourself when doing essays

Practice writing really fast

I hope this helps!
Original post by undercxver
Hey,

I'm doing a different exam board, but it's pretty much the same methods of revision right?

Here's a few of my revision tips I use:

Summarise the content of each module on one sheet of paper and memorise this

Condense events into 3 bullet points [Linking with the point above]

Make a list of significant events and their dates and highlight each one you manage to remember

Do every single past paper question

Plan your essays with bullet points within a minute

Time yourself when doing essays

Practice writing really fast

I hope this helps!

Thank you soo much!!!!! :-D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending