The Student Room Group

Question to British guys about East Asians.

I'm an East Asian girl living in UK and has never been called anything other than 'cute' by guys before. It's almost as if they automatically think of me as manga characters or something. :tongue: Is there any way where i can become less 'cute' and be more attractive sexually to guys?

Which also made me wonder. Do British guys prefer more western looking east asians or less western looking east asians?
I just think its limited exposure and intellgience. They probably dont eet many of your ethnicity so their ideas about you will be stereotyped im afraid. Not all especually once they get to know you, but you are a bit exotic. No idea why they call you cute, its a compliment amd ,aybe you do look that way. Omce they got to know you, then perhaps they would change their mind, behavior, flirting, language, confidence and maybe clothes might make them think different.

I dont think i know whether they prefer western looking oreastern looking because people differ in what they prefer. One of my friends is Eurasian and attractive, but dislikes all the attention, so be careful what you wish for.
chances are, you are fantasized by pedos.
It's kinda bad and I feel like I have interests that attract a lot of the wrong kind but generally, I find a lot of guys who are into anime or like kpop, not always but some can be a bit creepy and fetishize east asia. Even if you're not Korean or Japanese, I think they'd kinda think of you as that which is weird. Not always though, like some people who are into that stuff aren't that bad.

There's also the weird old borderline pedo guys who are super racist, **** those guys.

As to how to look 'sexy' and not cute, Idk I guess it depends on the clothes and maybe the make-up style?

By British guys do you mean like any British guys or white guys? Either way I don't think there's a specific preference to 'western' looking asian or what because most people who aren't used to Asians won't make the distinction.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I'm an East Asian girl living in UK and has never been called anything other than 'cute' by guys before. It's almost as if they automatically think of me as manga characters or something. :tongue: Is there any way where i can become less 'cute' and be more attractive sexually to guys?

Which also made me wonder. Do British guys prefer more western looking east asians or less western looking east asians?

May I ask where you are from? Asian girls are normally associated with cuteness because they are quite petite. You can accept that because it is a compliment after all, and normally if guys approach you for your cuteness, that's more genuine than flirting you for your sexual figures
I'v never used the word 'cute' to describe anyone I'm attracted to. it's a word I associate with 'child-like' which is a big turn off, and it really only seems to be a positive sign of attractiveness when its used to refer to a guy as opposed to a girl ("he's so cute" vs "she's so cute").
I personally think East Asian girls can be extremely attractive (Japanese, Korean, Chinese etc). I find that girls of east asian descent honestly tend to be lot more attractive than the majority of non-asians, but that's just my personal opinion.I'v only ever been legitimately blown away by how beautiful/attractive a girl was twice in my life, and in both cases they were of east asian descent. All I can say is you should never try and change or alter your natural features in order to look "more western". Sadly, there is an inferiority complex in Asia which makes a lot of women think they have to look "european" and prevents them from realizing ****ing hot they actually are. Some of the most famous and most attractive models in the world have mixed east asian heritage (male and female).
Original post by insert-username
I'v never used the word 'cute' to describe anyone I'm attracted to. it's a word I associate with 'child-like' which is a big turn off, and it really only seems to be a positive sign of attractiveness when its used to refer to a guy as opposed to a girl ("he's so cute" vs "she's so cute":wink:.
I personally think East Asian girls can be extremely attractive (Japanese, Korean, Chinese etc). I find that girls of east asian descent honestly tend to be lot more attractive than the majority of non-asians, but that's just my personal opinion.I'v only ever been legitimately blown away by how beautiful/attractive a girl was twice in my life, and in both cases they were of east asian descent. All I can say is you should never try and change or alter your natural features in order to look "more western". Sadly, there is an inferiority complex in Asia which makes a lot of women think they have to look "european" and prevents them from realizing ****ing hot they actually are. Some of the most famous and most attractive models in the world have mixed east asian heritage (male and female).

I have to agree. To be honest I prefer the ones that look more East Asian. I don't see the problem with having monolids.
Original post by Anonymous

I personally do not find east asians sexually attractive in general. Very young looking / child like

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending