The Student Room Group

Rubbish university friends

I have a group of 6 uni friends, im a very sociable person. Last year in high shool my one and only friend and I were super adventurous, by that I mean each and every week we would meet and go to the library and after that we would do fun things like going to troll girls at the park or watch movies at the cinema, every day after school we wouldn't go home untill 5pm. We would go to this place where we different high school people take transport and just try to make friends with girls.

Now in uni I was expecting something more then that, but its actually worse.... my friend from last year is taking a gap year and im stuck this these 6 people who dont want to do anything, by that I mean even on a friday they dont want to do anything. Like every ****ing friday our last lecture is on 1pm after that they all leave to their home. Like WTF ? Cant we go drink beer or just stay at campus and meet women.

Out of all the 6; theres only one who tried to talk to girls earlier this year but that has faded ever since one girl rejected him. Now he spends months without talking to a women.

I try hard to go and meet girls but its difficult in uni when your friends don't want to do anything. I miss my high school buddy :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can't you try and meet girls yourself? Also the friend who was rejected is maybe having confidence issues, so you could try and help him. Maybe suggest something other than drinking? Joining a club or society may be a good idea; do something you're all interested in.

Quick Reply

Latest