The Student Room Group

How do I convince my dad that I go to a good uni?

It's all in the title really. I study maths at bath and my dad has got it in his head that I go to an absolutely "rubbish" uni. He hasn't spoken to me for weeks at a time this year because of it. Any way I can convince him he's wrong?
Asian?
Original post by Anonymous #1
It's all in the title really. I study maths at bath and my dad has got it in his head that I go to an absolutely "rubbish" uni. He hasn't spoken to me for weeks at a time this year because of it. Any way I can convince him he's wrong?

im sorry youre going through that, it sounds difficult. maybe show him online stats?
Reply 3
Original post by karl pilkington
Asian?

You called it. Love me a brown dad :/
show him what alumni do
spoiler its a lot of investment banking
For one, where did he go to university, if at all? Secondly, tell him to define "rubbish". Thirdly, show him stats on Bath's entry standards and graduate prospects. Also, reveal to him that Bath's Maths department is one of the best in the country.
Original post by Anonymous #1

Bath is a a very highly ranked university. 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending