The Student Room Group

Can We Guess Your Age And Gender From These 10 Questions?

Scroll to see replies

I got girl in my late teens! :ahee:

I'm a 16 year old boy, which is just before late teens, I would say. So, not very close really.

Meh :tongue:
Reply 22
Original post by MildredMalone
How does race come into it?

You actually think i was being serious.
Original post by Attempt
You actually think i was being serious.

Hard to tell in this place!
I am a woman in her mid-fifties. I enjoy gardening programmes, bingo nights and have the beginnings of arthritis in my legs. I nurse an alcohol problem as a result of a loveless marriage and the looming realisation that 18 years of child-rearing was a complete waste of time and money that I am unlikely to see any return on before I am sucked into the gaping pit of eternal death opening up beneath me.
I did this once and it said i was a 35 year old male.
Original post by the bear
woman in her nineties ....

smh

:emo:

Are you the queen? :colondollar:
Reply 27
Original post by MildredMalone
Hard to tell in this place!

I agree haha.
Quite accurate:
You got: Guy in his late teens

We think you’re a guy who has either finished school pretty recently and is starting at university, or is finishing very soon. While you might be thinking a bit about your career and your future, you’re also making sure you spend a lot of time with your mates, getting out and enjoying life.
The phone and the movie were kinda giveaways. They might as well have asked my DoB.

It still got it wrong though.
Well this was encouraging.

We think you’re a woman who is around her mid-twenties, in a decent job, with a good set of friends and maybe even a long-term partner. You have your dream job in view, if you haven’t got it already, and probably have your life in better order than you think you do.
Reply 31
I'm transgender and didn't even know 0_0
Reply 32
oh nooooo... i am man in my early rwenties)))
Reply 33
Original post by Student403

Meh :tongue:

the same with me))
Heh

Funny how as soon as I changed from Nokia 3310 -> Sony Ericsson I went from guy in his early twenties to guy in his late teens.
Guy in late teens
Woman in early 20's
i'm 20 lol the last half of the description would be soo true if i hadn't dropped out of uni
Woman in early twenties at university. I'm 16.
Apparently I'm a man in his early 20s... I'm an 18 y/o girl XD

"We think you’re a man who is just starting to really find his groove in life, and probably really enjoying it too. You most likely live with a couple of mates, although still visit home when you can. At weekends you’re quite often out with friends and generally keeping busy, although occasionally you do need a break and a good session in front of the TV on the sofa."
Woman in her mid-late twenties.

Disappointed at the lack of teetotal option for drinks on a night out. :unimpressed:

Quick Reply

Latest