The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

kings college London stamford street apartments 2023

hey guys, this is for people who've booked rooms in stamford street for 2023 accommodation. It would be nice to get to know each other : )

Scroll to see replies

hey, did u book ur room with kaas or normally? and how do u know the floor ur on and stuff
Original post by Anonymous
hey guys, this is for people who've booked rooms in stamford street for 2023 accommodation. It would be nice to get to know each other : )
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
hey, did u book ur room with kaas or normally? and how do u know the floor ur on and stuff

i did it just normally, not with KAAS and idk what floor and stuff i’m on lol
I’ve booked SS5-01A if anyone’s near there 😊
is that the 5th floor? or block 5?
Original post by alexmdsn
is that the 5th floor? or block 5?

its block 5 I'm pretty sure bc I'm ss1 and that's block 1
Original post by alexmdsn

I'm on the 6th floor if anyones on that lol (I called to ask what floor my room was on, the numbers don't always correspond to floor numbers etc )
do you know if your room is refurbished? I'm trying to get ssa too but im waiting for my kaas application and idk what blocks the KAAS rooms would be in
I'm on the 6th floor if anyones on that lol (I called to ask what floor my room was on, the numbers don't always correspond to floor numbers etc )
do you know if your room is refurbished? I'm trying to get ssa too but im waiting for my kaas application and idk what blocks the KAAS rooms would be in

I just got the standard ensuite room, I'm not sure if they're all grouped together in the same block or spread out
I think the standard ensuites are grouped with kaas and non-kaas but I guess we'll find out, hopefully some people can start getting kaas rooms in this thread so we can see
I just got the standard ensuite room, I'm not sure if they're all grouped together in the same block or spread out
Reply 10
Does anyone know what’s happening with the accommodation? I’ve gone on to book and it says everything, including angel lane that I wanted, is fully booked?? I’m really really worried I’ve missed out somehow. I didn’t get told to book, just went on to check and they are gone? Are they released in batches?? HELP !

Also- Do you know if angel lane is only for 40 weeks, not KASS?
Original post by Epe94
Does anyone know what’s happening with the accommodation? I’ve gone on to book and it says everything, including angel lane that I wanted, is fully booked?? I’m really really worried I’ve missed out somehow. I didn’t get told to book, just went on to check and they are gone? Are they released in batches?? HELP !

Also- Do you know if angel lane is only for 40 weeks, not KASS?

accommodation opened last Friday, they didn't email or update their website saying it had I think people just realised. I'm pretty sure accommodation is released in batches so check regularly because the most popular ones will go fast. according to the website, there is options in angel lane for 51 week contracts.
Reply 12
accommodation opened last Friday, they didn't email or update their website saying it had I think people just realised. I'm pretty sure accommodation is released in batches so check regularly because the most popular ones will go fast. according to the website, there is options in angel lane for 51 week contracts.

Thanks so much for this! I’m so scared I’ve lost the chance as been checking all day and there is nothing. I’ve called them 3 times and each time they keep telling me that it’s full now so we’ll see. I hope that it’s batches…I’ll check every morning and night x
its definitely batches don't worry, have u had any luck?
Original post by Epe94
Thanks so much for this! I’m so scared I’ve lost the chance as been checking all day and there is nothing. I’ve called them 3 times and each time they keep telling me that it’s full now so we’ll see. I hope that it’s batches…I’ll check every morning and night x
Anyone up on block 8 floor 6?
hey, does anybody know how we can find out what floor/block our room is on?

It should be in your contract which is emailed to you (in the attatchement) but this may very depending on ur accomodation.
Anyone in block 7?

It's best to contact the the residence itself (that's what i did). Their email is [email protected] . Be sure to mention the bed space you booked (should be in the contract).
(edited 1 year ago)
Anyone up on block 8 floor 6?

yeap, I am !

Quick Reply

Latest