The Student Room Group

OCR Biology AS - major question

So, I want to find past papers to practice biology- but of course they changed the specification, and only provided us with few questions- I looked at old past papers- and hardly any of them seem to have stuff on biodiversity/classification??? Am I looking in the wrong place, or do they not ask these questions often? I really need some because i'm trying to practice for a topic test on Monday- so if anyone has any sources for past paper questions, I would appreciate it if you could tell me too :smile:))))))) thaaaaaanks.
you can find topic wise past paper question with mark scheme on phy and math tutor because mostly i also look toward this when i have test.
just check it out on phy and math tuor their you get all things which you want even you get topic wise past paeras wl
Original post by IRoranth
So, I want to find past papers to practice biology- but of course they changed the specification, and only provided us with few questions- I looked at old past papers- and hardly any of them seem to have stuff on biodiversity/classification??? Am I looking in the wrong place, or do they not ask these questions often? I really need some because i'm trying to practice for a topic test on Monday- so if anyone has any sources for past paper questions, I would appreciate it if you could tell me too :smile:))))))) thaaaaaanks.

Because of the linear style of the new spec., some past A2 topics were mixed in with the Year 1 course so you might have more luck finding classification/Biodiversity questions there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest