The Student Room Group
Reply 2
"Police in Minnesota are investigating a fatality at Paisley Park, the estate and recording studio belonging to Prince.

According to TMZ, police confirmed a response to a medical call on Thursday morning. The crime lab and medical examiner are on the scene, but the identity of the deceased is unknown."

Edit: confirmed dead
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
2016: The year of the dead celebs.
Has to be *******s :frown:

**** off.
what drugs are these celebs taking honestly?

i thought the rich are suppose to have the longest lifespans. Suppose being in the limelight has it's negatives.
Reply 7
:cry:
I was just thinking I need to listen to more Prince last night. RIP. In the past 5yrs I haven't heard any new music that I've really thought is great that hasn't been made by someone who has already been around for 10yrs. So it's a real shame to see greats like Bowie and Prince go, because it feels like the future is a musical wasteland of pretentious ********s thinking they're being really clever by being "minimalist" (aka copy and pasting the seem bleeps and bloops for 8 minutes) and music that seems to be specifically designed to motivate fat office workers while they jog on the weekends.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by KingBradly
I was just thinking I need to listen to more Prince last night.

Do it. Stick Controversy on right now.
Goodnight Sweet Prince
"This group is phenomenal. The guitar player is great. The drummer is right on, The drummer is working with the bass player to create an incredible rhythm, the keyboards, the vocals are over the top great. Who is this group?"

"I'd like you to sit down"

"No, who is the group?"

"It's not a group, it's a 17 year old kid from Minneapolis"

:cool:
That's pretty young tbh, does anyone know how he died?
^ Probably in a similar way as one Michael Jackson.
Original post by Blondie987
That's pretty young tbh, does anyone know how he died?

**** knows? I saw an article literally the other day where he made a public appearance to show he was OK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg

Prince wrote this :cool:
thank you prince for drowning out the news of the queen's birthday - I was getting sick to death
Reply 16
My mum's been to two of his concerts; said he was the best performer she's ever seen. RIP dude.
Guess he's not gonna party like it's 2099.
Original post by Newsme
This is terrible news

4 years on, rest in peace and may we have a Purple Rain.

Latest

Trending

Trending