The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

yeah it was quite good.
Reply 2
what did you guys get for the length AD, i got 0.6m but a friend got 1m!
i got 0.6 and i checked it over and over
Reply 4
0.6 here
Have your cake and eat it....finally. :p:
Reply 6
what did everyone get for the question with the graph, for the value of ''v''. i got 13, but i know people that got 11 and loads of other answers..
yes i just came on at 11 and posted like a gazillion answers because it had been 12 hrs since the exam ended and i got in biiig trouble as i didn't see the new addition to the discussion rule. i got 11m/s.
Reply 8
I thought it was hard for an M1 paper, but I still think it went ok.

Question 5, the one about the ring in the rod, why were you given 10 marks? Did anyone else get mu = 0.55 with like 4 lines of working (part a and b together)?

I got 11 m/s for velocity on the speed time graph too I think.
Reply 9
yep, i think i got 0.55 too, and i spent ages trying to figure out what you had to do to get the ten marks..still dont know..
i got mu=0.55 too
Reply 11
i thought it was pretty easy, anyone else remember any of their answers?
i got mu = 0.55 i think
Reply 12
lambda = -2
time = 3
(vector question)

question 1 was 35.something and 32.something
Reply 13
magicmarc
lambda = -2
time = 3
(vector question)

question 1 was 35.something and 32.something

wooo i got them aswell i think, i def got the same for the vector question

remember any more? my memory is useless!
yeah ditto magic mark but i rounded the 32.98 to 33 though both should be accepted. what did you get for the question about the pulleys and they ask for the time for 6 marks. i got t = 0.86 s
Reply 15
Yeah I seem to have got most of the same answeres posted here. See for the question where you have to work out u (mew), what was the line before you worked out it was 0.55. Thanks.
Reply 16
yeah 6/7 for the pulley ! (around 0.86)
this is going very well indeed, my answers work out until now.
Reply 18
I stored all the answers in my calculator. Will write them later on in this thread if anyone is interested.
Reply 19
yes please if you could. how'd you store answers on a calculator?

Latest