The Student Room Group

Being forced to do drugs - truth or lie

Before i went to highschool i heard all these stories of how people forced you to do drugs and then one thing would lead to another and you'd end up homeless or something.

but i got offered weed once and i said i didnt really want it and the guy was like ok.

then he offered me some cigarettes and i said nah and he was like ok then went about trying to smoke his weed.

the thing is, why would someone force you to do drugs? do they not have other people to share it with. i get that they might encourage you but not full out force you .

why would someone waste their drugs on you, which are hard to get and expensive and they could get arrested, if you didnt want to do it?

every "druggy" ive ever come across has been so nice to me and they certainly dont fit that crazy psycho stereotype.

honestly i think that only applies to alcoholics, like the ones who drink themselves sensless then walk about insulting random people (like me).

has anyone ever been 'forced' to do drugs???
To be fair yh, drugs cost a lot of money.
Unless im really good friends with someone, you cant smoke my J.

I think the only time someone will force you is if they are trying to assault you for something to gain, otherwise yh, it costs a lot of money.
LMAO drugs are expensive af, if anything people are really unwilling to give them out for free unless they're friends with you.

Original post by ripjonsnow
I think the only time someone will force you is if they are trying to assault you for something to gain, otherwise yh, it costs a lot of money.

^^^ This, the only time you're gonna get forced is if it's a date rape drug or they're trying to get you drunk
I wouldn't necessarily say "forced" but I have done drugs a few times...nothing went wrong with me, and I do have the occasional cigarette at times...
I think people mean societal pressures when they say 'forced'. As in, they feel as though they need to do drugs to 'fit in'.

I disagree (that you need to do drugs to fit in) but I am sure there are many who feel this way.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending