The Student Room Group

Adam Johnson was beaten by prison inmates for saying "do you know who i am?"

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OddFuturez
YES I'm Adam Johnson a fooking rapist , hide your little girls because i'm coming for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STFU!!!
Well ... that's wrong, he may be a dick, but he doesn't deserve that. He was sentenced to imprisonment for his crimes, not to have other thugs beat him up.
Original post by HucktheForde
Jailed former footballer Adam Johnson was beaten up in the prison showers after refusing to clean hair from a plughole and then asking a fellow convict ‘Do you know who I am?’, an inmate has claimed.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

http://metro.co.uk/2016/05/01/adam-johnson-attacked-in-prison-showers-after-saying-do-you-know-who-i-am-5852359/

Your avatar made me click this thread, lmao! :tongue:
He got what he deserved.
Well, this thread outlines the endemic unprincipled nature sweeping through TSR.

One wrong doesn't legitimise another wrong. What many of you are essentially saying is criminality is deserving of punishment beyond the 'punishment' handed down by the penal system. What that extends to is a belief in vigilantism; you can't legitimise one form of mob justice without condoning all forms of mob justice, much in the same way you can't condone some forms of rape, or some forms of racism, or some forms of murder.

Whether Johnson is deserving of his sentence is neither here nor there, the simple point is violence isn't something people should condone. I hope all who revel in this thuggery find themselves in a position of vulnerability at some point in their lives, particularly where a mob of people have formed an opinion about you and the situations surrounding you (completely divorced from any details of the actual situation), and revel in your demise and your unjust treatment (unjust in that it extends well beyond the punishment handed down by the judicial system or an appropriate authority).

It really reflects well upon you.
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending