The Student Room Group

AS Physics practicals 2016 spec

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Calzs34
Sorry i don't know as I don't do edexcel, only AQA, best of luck in the exam.

Thanks and good luck to you too!
Reply 21
Original post by Calzs34
It's going okay at the moment, got 42 and 47 in the specimen papers which I wasn't too pleased about, but I have room for improvement! It is a struggle especially as we're the first year soo annoying, hopefully they'll compensate that with lower grade boundaries, how's your papers going? If you need help I might be able to just shoot me a PM :smile:.

I'm doing one of the specimens as a mock in class and it's going horrible, when I look at the mark scheme for the other specimen that we got for homework, I want the ground to swallow me up :3
Original post by runningcat
Are the required practicals going to appear in both paper 1 and 2 or just paper 2. the spec says they will only come up in the second paper but my teacher said they could potientially come up in both

Any clarification?

Hi! I moved this to the Physics Exams forum for you as it may be helpful to other students :h:
Reply 23
Can someone tell me the possible sources of uncertainty or error that could occur in a circuit experiment? I am also doing edexcel physics unit 3 paper this time
Original post by runningcat
I do AQA too! I know what you mean.
I did one of the specimen papers for homework and it was so horrible! The mark scheme was very unusual and the answers just as bad. I'm currently doing the other specimen as a mock in class and honestly, its just as bad. I don't know whether I am actually going to pass this year.

don't worry- just do your best- hope you all the best :smile:
Reply 25
Original post by vintage456
don't worry- just do your best- hope you all the best :smile:

And you! Good luck! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending