The Student Room Group

Website for A-level maths questions by topic

Hi,

What are the best websites for a level maths questions by topic. I know this has been asked before, but I want to know where to find questions that are the same difficulty or harder than the questions that will come up in the exam. Are the old spec questions easier than the current spec? This is my worry with these questions. I have used madas maths but I find that more exam style questions may be more useful for me, rather than just practice. I would also like to leave the recent past papers for timed practice nearer the exam. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Physics and maths tutor is a good site for this.
Reply 2
Original post by JA03
Physics and maths tutor is a good site for this.

Hi thanks for the reply. I have had a look, but would you say that the old spec questions on pmt are at the same difficulty as the new spec?
Original post by Har6547
Hi thanks for the reply. I have had a look, but would you say that the old spec questions on pmt are at the same difficulty as the new spec?

I don’t do A-Level maths but I would recommend asking your teacher after half term - for chemistry, my teacher just says to look at the current spec and if any questions don’t match it, don’t answer it and do the rest.

My teacher literally has every past paper question from the new spec and the old spec all the way back to 2004.
Original post by Har6547
Hi,

What are the best websites for a level maths questions by topic. I know this has been asked before, but I want to know where to find questions that are the same difficulty or harder than the questions that will come up in the exam. Are the old spec questions easier than the current spec? This is my worry with these questions. I have used madas maths but I find that more exam style questions may be more useful for me, rather than just practice. I would also like to leave the recent past papers for timed practice nearer the exam. Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

MathsMadeEasy or Dr Frost

https://mmerevise.co.uk/a-level-maths-revision/#Revise

https://www.drfrostmaths.com/courses.php?coid=29
Reply 5
Original post by Har6547
Hi,

yesterday maths

Quick Reply

Latest