The Student Room Group

What to eat before exams

Hello! So everyone asks this question including me and i wanted to just talk about this with you. I hear a lot about chocolates and bananas so what do you suggest/know students should eat before exams like igcses, a levels :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Personally, I'm going to inhale my textbooks and hope some of it gets lodged into my brain.

(edited 7 years ago)
Just eat food
Reply 3
Ahahah i tried that, it doesnt work :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Eat what you would normally eat for breakfast because in my opinion it might give you upset stomach for eating something different for the first time along with all the stress of the exams, unless you start eating it now till the day of the exam.

I normally eat two slices of wholemeal bread then porridge with banana and honey
It give me the right energy to start my day and I think that's what I will be having on the day of my exam.

Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adilbae
Hello! So everyone asks this question including me and i wanted to just talk about this with you. I hear a lot about chocolates and bananas so what do you suggest/know students should eat before exams like igcses, a levels :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Drink warm chocolate milk. It makes me feel good :smile:
Reply 6
Thank you very much guys!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adilbae
Thank you very much guys!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

All the best for your exams :borat:
Original post by adilbae

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sinkers are good not only do you get a boost of energy from the sugar you also get the slow release energy from the nuts.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
For today, I'm having a Hershey's cookies n cream chocolate bar before my exam.

@Hamoody jealous? :teehee:
Original post by maria.x
For today, I'm having a Hershey's cookies n cream chocolate bar before my exam.

@Hamoody jealous? :teehee:

:stomp:
*rushes to the fridge*
*grabs Ferrero rocher's box*
*grabs a handful*
*stuffs in mouth*

:eviltongue:
Reply 11
Original post by Hamoody
:stomp:
*rushes to the fridge*
*grabs Ferrero rocher's box*
*grabs a handful*
*stuffs in mouth*

:eviltongue:

:shock::shock:
Reply 12
So chocolate is the common thought i guess :tongue: i am gonna try my best not to eat a lot :biggrin:
Have a decent breakfast. complex carbs to give you steady energy. Take a few sweets ir bibbles into the exams if allowed.
Original post by maria.x
:shock::shock:

:dance::danceboy: :cheeky:
Reply 15
@Hamoody @maria.x what are you doing ahaha 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adilbae

Posted from TSR Mobile

We both share the same love for chocolates :love:
@maria.x :five:
Reply 17
Original post by adilbae

Posted from TSR Mobile

chocolates are everything.
Original post by adilbae
So chocolate is the common thought i guess :tongue: i am gonna try my best not to eat a lot :biggrin:

Chocolate will give you a sugar rush and then a dip. its the dip you wnat to avoid. Just have a normal breakfast.
Depends how long the exam and if the exam is spoken or written as well as how long the rest of day would be

Quick Reply

Latest