The Student Room Group

A guys car, does it change anything?

Me and a few friends were having a discussion about whether the car a guy drives effects how women see him. I thought I'd ask you lot about what you think.

Lets say you were to see a guy who was driving a new Audi or BMW, would he be more appealing to you than if a guy was to be driving a old or maybe a boy-racer looking car?

(Side note, i'm really into cars and planning on getting a Toyota Supra if any of you know what that car is. It's regarded as being boy-racer car but to the right crowd its stylish.. If you catch my drift.)
It might be a bit off putting if a guy was driving some dirty banger with no door handles, but ultimately people have better things to think about during their day than your irrelevant car.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
Me and a few friends were having a discussion about whether the car a guy drives effects how women see him. I thought I'd ask you lot about what you think.

Lets say you were to see a guy who was driving a new Audi or BMW, would he be more appealing to you than if a guy was to be driving a old or maybe a boy-racer looking car?

(Side note, i'm really into cars and planning on getting a Toyota Supra if any of you know what that car is. It's regarded as being boy-racer car but to the right crowd its stylish.. If you catch my drift.)

Omg we have a supra!
Like the comment above says, it may be a bit off putting but it doesn't really matter much to most. Sure, on first glance it'd be more appealing and maybe some girls interest will pique cos its eye catching, but on the whole its minor, all other things taken into account.
(edited 7 years ago)
Where do you find these women? If a car was enough to sway her, i'd take her for a ride, eject her and never see her again.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending