The Student Room Group

Hey guys automatic or manual

Idk if I wanna do auto or manual. I was learning manual but my instructor was a really hopeless person and made me feel bad because I didn’t grasp anything. It was lesson and he was supposed to teach me but used to get mad at me for not remembering something he only taught me once. Now I am confused and overwhelmed idk wht to do auto or manual
Original post by jenkokie
Idk if I wanna do auto or manual. I was learning manual but my instructor was a really hopeless person and made me feel bad because I didn’t grasp anything. It was lesson and he was supposed to teach me but used to get mad at me for not remembering something he only taught me once. Now I am confused and overwhelmed idk wht to do auto or manual

Why not try an automatic and see how you get on? There are two less things to worry about (changing gear and clutch control).

As the number of electric cars on the roads in increasing, so is the number of automatics. The current plan is phase-out the sale of new petrol and diesel cars by 2030. So manual cars (although being more fun to drive) will be in the minority before too long.
Original post by jenkokie

Automatic all day
Depends how long you were learning manual for. If it’s just your instructor being a donkey then I’d try another before swapping to auto.

If you’ve done significant hours and are struggling then give auto a go and see if it helps things.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending