The Student Room Group

Where to find practice maths questions for AS Business Studies?

Hey TSR,

I'm doing AS Level Business Studies right now, and I am more or less fine with written exam technique, bar one or two mistakes - but hey, we are all human. My sticking point is the maths side: always has been and always will be. I have practice papers but they are so full of content my brain switches off and I struggle in general with exam papers. I need some serious practice for the maths side of the exam questions. I'm doing a paper right now and working myself into a right state looking at questions and not knowing what to do - I hate feeling so incapable.
Reply 1
Its all about learning and remembering the formulas such as break even and profit. even if you don't know how to work it out you will still get a mark in the exam just for writing the correct formula. In terms of the maths side all you need to remember the formula and once you've got it. The Maths type questions will look straightforward.
hope that helps :smile:
A good website is below.
http://www.s-cool.co.uk/a-level/business-studies/business-organisation/revise-it/starting-a-small-firm
lots of different topics for business and any a-levels

Quick Reply

Latest