The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nah, i'm ****ed.
Original post by ketchupcoke
Yup. And yeah D1 is a free 100 UMS, it's basically drawing lines xD and I knew most of the algorithms before we started the course from learning java to create minecraft mods... yep don't judge.

Oh dear xD I gave up on programming after my B in GCSE computing. Years of being taught by a teacher who didn't know how to code himself so stole python codes from the Internet and claimed them as his own xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have done notes, just hardly learnt them in an efficient manner, even with all the maths papers I done, im getting like 60 on c1 and c2 compared to everyone else here :colondollar:physics is definitely a fail, Spanish is pure luck. But hopefully Ill get 3 Bs and a C
Only thing that if ****ing me up is memory retention such as remembering things in the long term since every day some sort of information slips from my brain ;/
.Economics, I have an understanding of the concepts but I need to go over Government Failure/Intervention/Market Failure since the long extended answers will have those.
Wow, that seems like a lot. What do you do during revision time? For me I find reading notes and doing past papers is most useful.

Started on February 1st doing about 3 hours a day average. :P

I write essays and memorise the textbooks. Past papers where they are available for my subjects.
I'm sure you'll do fine, lots of my friends do geography and biology and it just seems to be a ton of content to learn and case studies for geography.

Yeah a ton of content to learn in less than a week:redface:

Latest