The Student Room Group

16th May Citizenship unit 1 Edexcel

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mariam687
ahah naa
we had controlled assessment which was 60% of our grade as well! tht required lots of work too

we done them at the start of the year tbh I I thought they were alot easier to get an A in compared to actual exams
Reply 21
Original post by Afgsed
does anyone know if you would get marks for when the question asks "state two" but instead you stated more? but they weren't the first two?

you still get the marks I think, my teacher always says to include as many as you can they wont eliminate any wrong answers just ignore them
Original post by kimstudying
we done them at the start of the year tbh I I thought they were alot easier to get an A in compared to actual exams

yes the controlled assessment was a lot easier :smile:
Reply 23
omg that is so annoying because in unit 1 I restricted myself to just 2 when I could have made sure of the marks ugh
Original post by kimstudying
you still get the marks I think, my teacher always says to include as many as you can they wont eliminate any wrong answers just ignore them
Original post by Afgsed
does anyone know if you would get marks for when the question asks "state two" but instead you stated more? but they weren't the first two?

you would be rewarded both marks if they're in the mark scheme according my teacher

Quick Reply

Latest