The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
ah. you do further maths?

i get the feeling those who do further maths found is quite good and easy. otherwise people found it quite hard.

do edexcel use UMS??? if so i think ill hopefully be getting a few more marks. i really hope they do but I haven't noticed if they do or not.
Reply 201
i hope the grade boundries are lowww
Reply 202
MOD EDIT.

AWFUL exam
Reply 203
i only needed 64% in c4 to get an A but i doubt i'll even get 30%. i flopped it so badly.
Reply 204
flunked
Reply 205
it was ok, 1 of da questions was a b***h tho

pissed tho certain questions didnt come up.

just waiting for results day need to get into uni n have fun.
Should not discuss this yet.
Reply 207
Not supposed to discuss the exam itself, so I won't, but there was only me and one other person doing this exam (Must have been the only people doing edexcel maths). The other guy left after about 40 mins... wtf?

He's either a damn genius or ... maybe he isn't. :p:
Reply 208
lol steve 40mins.

i found it hard. the paper itself wasn't too bad but i found Q2 and 8 hard. (won't specify what they're about at this time). anyone also find those hard, don't give solutions or anything yet as we're not allowed.

hopefully the boundaries are lowered seeing as majority of people found it hard.
jonelle87
i only needed 64% in c4 to get an A but i doubt i'll even get 30%. i flopped it so badly.

lol.. exactly the same.. well pretty much.. i needed 67%.. doubt i got above 35..

Well i WAS going to uni..
I also found q 2 and 8 hard, didn't even attempt 8 as I had no idea what i had to do!

Reckon i did badly, think i've now got a D instead of my aim of a B in maths :frown:

Latest